Saturday, August 28, 2010

Long weekend purchases

I do love long weekends for countless reasons. It's one of the things I look forward to every year. It's a breather for me where I could do all the things I needed and wanted to do at the same time. Admittedly, I couldn't do all those things having work in mind. I would probably end up with nothing accomplished.

And so I went to an alter station within our neighborhood and had this denim distressed shorts fixed. It was given by boyfie's mom when she visited the country. I love it but it was too big for me. Actually, I never thought it can still be altered to suit me. I could not imagine how the alter station guy did it to become like this:



The "new look" of the distressed shorts
{still looks like the original one but a size smaller}

Anyway, I also got the chance to go to the nearest mall. I settled my bills (and boyfie's too), did a little grocery shopping and then, shopped for myself and boyfie. Haha! Of course, I challenged myself again. This time, I opted not spend higher than Php900. Believe me, I was able to do that at least for my stuffs. Haha!

Again, I scored 2 items:

1.) Green knitted pullover from Terranova (Php 445)


2.) Black linen pants from Terranova (Php 395)
- this one needs to be altered; it's too long for my height.. :P


And just before I go home, I passed by at the SM Home World to check some stuffs for boyfie. You see, I love decorating rooms and as much as I wanted to do it on his room, buying some things like curtains is the least thing that I could do. So I went to the curtains section and bought 2 curtains (for the price of one). Yes, it's on SALE. This is what I love about SM Department Store. You could always score good quality items on a cheaper price.

Just like these curtains...



I went home after hours of shopping alone. Who cares? I enjoyed it.

Despite the tiredness of my feet, I feel satisfied again with my purchases.

Happy Long Weekend, everyone! Enjoy! :)

Hugs and Kisses,




2 comments:

Hihey said...

dami pera ni madam!

shaney ♥ said...

hindi naman. I live by the name... hahaha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails