Anyway, have you had experience this kind of feeling wherein you were so eager to go out but since it's raining, you're now torn between going out or not as if your patience was being tested? That was I felt before I forced myself to get dressed and go out. I have been convincing myself that I need to go out and do the things I need to do. Thankfully, the rain stopped and the clear sky finally appeared. I was able to drag myself to the nearest mall.
Truthfully, I did not have any intentions of shopping for myself. I went to do some errands but then I realized I could do some window shopping too since I still have time to check on few stuffs. So I went to SM Department store and found a cute shorts hanging in one the of the racks with the yellow price tag. Haha! Actually, it was that yellow price tag which caught my attention. It was love at first sight. As I checked on the item, I immediately asked the sales lady in charged if there was another stock but to no avail. I fitted the shorts and the next thing I knew, I was already paying for it.
And then.. tada!
In addition, I was able to buy a sponge for my Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine free face power and Ellana Premium Blend Mineral Foundation. The original sponge from Maybelline has been worn out already. Instead of buying from Maybelline, I opted for a cheaper version. Yes, I am a sucker for cheap stuffs. Haha!
So I bought a pack of sponges from Marionnaud for 60php. And oh, I love the packaging too.




No comments:
Post a Comment