Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Hooray for August

Today is the 3rd day of August which means, it's 2 months and 19 days to go before I get to see boyfie. So excited huh? Hell, yeah.

And to my excitement, I already have a list of items to bring for the much-awaited trip. Take note, I still don't have a plane ticket. Haha! But still, it's better to prepare everything in advance right? I don't want to end up buying everything all at once sacrificing effort, time and money. It's too stressful.

nineteenninetytwo/tumblr

Bottom line is, I miss boyfie so badly. We've been communicating in all means { sms, skype & ym} as much as we can everyday but still nothing beats physical interaction. Haha!

You see, long distance relationship is hard to handle. It's like an ultimate test for trust, love and patience. With each other to hold onto and with God's guidance, I'm pretty confident that we would be able to surpass everything. After all, what's 9 years of being together? :)

I am not rushing things. Let me make it clear... I am not rushing.

I know in God's will and time, we will soon have a happily ever after...


Hugs and Kisses,




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails