Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lost.

credit: weheartit

Right now, I wanted to get lost and be somewhere else where I could clear up my mind. You see, I've been thinking a lot lately. My mind has been occupied with lots of things and admittedly, it wasn't fun at all. I think even if someone asks me to share it I probably wouldn't because even I, couldn't explain it myself. I just might end up being misunderstood anyway.

Ahh so, maybe you're probably thinking, why am I doing this in the first place if I wouldn't care to share it at all? I know, right? Have you experience this kind of feeling wherein you feel like your heart is going to burst? I guess I have to let some things out from what I am feeling right now. I need to sort everything out in my mind. I need to get out, relax and have some peace of mind. If only time permits, I would want to go somewhere wherein nobody knows me, where I could be alone... away from work, away from toxic people, away from anybody. Where? I don't know either. Sorry, but this is how I feel.

Emo? perhaps. People tend to be 'emo' once in a while. Quarter life crisis? maybe. I don't know. I tried to cheer up myself though I still couldn't help it. I tend to cry most of the times just to feel better afterwards. I also pray to God to give me strength in order keep going and to endure all the things what life has to offer. I know HE will always be there to support me.

With this, can I ask you a little favor?

I know you're wondering what's happening, but could you please keep it to yourself and refrain from asking me? Instead, could you just give me your best smile and encourage me to stay strong? This is what I need right now. I would greatly appreciate it.

*sigh* I can do this! I'll just let it pass.

I need to rest now. Have a nice day ahead!

Hugs and Kisses,



2 comments:

Hihey said...

madam, i cant find my hiheygaler blog on your "other blogs" :) tampo much na me :(

shaney ♥ said...

Hihey Galer added. You may check it out. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails