Actually, I did not have any plans on going somewhere after work last Wednesday until I popped a message on my friend's yahoo messenger to ask her plan for the long weekend. Then as we chatted, I brought up the idea of visiting F21 again. Coincidentally, she was actually going there after work to get the item she reserved a few days ago. She asked me if I wanted to go with her and I said 'Yes' without thinking twice. Haha!
As we travelled from the office to SM Megamall, an old familiar feeling came over me. Excitement. The same feeling I had when I was still on the hype of hoarding havaianas flipflops. Haha! But this time, I challenged myself not to spend too much. Hence, I decided not to go over Php 1600.
The place was not crowded as I expected. There no long queues either {on the payment counters and fitting rooms} which was nice, though the items being sold were a bit pricey unlike during its opening week.
Of course despite of the price hike, it did not stop me from shopping. Haha! With the challenge in mind, I carefully checked on the items. If the price was too high, I put back the item(s). I did that for 2 hours. Haha!
And then, I was able to score 2 items for Php 1570.
The place was not crowded as I expected. There no long queues either {on the payment counters and fitting rooms} which was nice, though the items being sold were a bit pricey unlike during its opening week.
Of course despite of the price hike, it did not stop me from shopping. Haha! With the challenge in mind, I carefully checked on the items. If the price was too high, I put back the item(s). I did that for 2 hours. Haha!
And then, I was able to score 2 items for Php 1570.

Tunic top in light blue
It was fun. I went home with a smile on my face despite the heavy rain. I would like to go back again, if time permits.
How about you? What can you say about Forever21 Philippines? Tell me about it, I would like to hear your stories.
How about you? What can you say about Forever21 Philippines? Tell me about it, I would like to hear your stories.
Hugs and Kisses,



No comments:
Post a Comment