credit: tumblr... I guess that's what I should be thinking everyday. After having some self-reflections {though I didn't isolate myself from the real world, Haha!}, I've realized that there are still things to be thankful for and things to look forward to.
Just like this quote which I got somewhere,
The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing.
I couldn't agree more on it. Having someone who accepts everything about you is one of the things I'm very thankful for. It's a great blessing from God and I am so fortunate to have one.
On a lighter note, I decided to revive my own version of 'lookbook' here. I'll try to post OOTD photos again as well as my fashion finds -- from flea markets to malls. Another purpose of it is to track down my weight loss. Seriously. I get inspired everytime I see myself looking good on my outfit and at the same time, I look slimmer. Hahaha! Believe me I used to be chubby and with the help of the 'lookbook' album {combined with diet and exercise}, I shed those excess pounds and was able to cut it down to 118 lbs. Would you believe me if I say I used to weigh 146 lbs.? No, I am not kidding! Just take a look from my last year's Tagaytay Getaway post, you'll see the difference. I'm into boxing too recently. Thanks to my officemates for convincing me that boxing is not only suited for guys who want to be like Pacquiao. Haha!
So for now, let's just hope for the best.
ps:
Don't forget to support our Ms. Universe candidate, Venus Raj. She's currently topping the poll. To cast your vote, just click this and rate her. And oh, you have to register first.
Cheers to happy thoughts!
Hugs and Kisses,

No comments:
Post a Comment