Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hello New Toy!

Do you still remember my all-year-round wishlist? Finally, after months of waiting, I've completed the list. Though with some exceptions like instead of getting the Sephora Palette collection, I've got myself the Nyx Nude on Nude Palette. Same with the Charles & Keith shoes in which they were replaced by my new Franco Sarto & Apt 9 shoes {courtesy of boyfie's mom}.


And today, boyfie got me the Fuji instax mini 7s in exchange for the XMINI II he bought a couple of weeks ago.


Now given those exceptions, I have pretty much completed my wishlist. It all came true and I am so much delighted that I was able to accomplish it in a span of 5 months. Not bad, right?

Tomorrow's back to work and it will be a hectic week. Lots of work to accomplish. Wish me luck!

Hugs and Kisses,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails