Recently, I've been reading from blogs that the tangerine shade is one hot item this summer. It has been circulating on the Internet from Prada ads up to Korea's Etude House. After having second thoughts and hesitations, I decided to give it a try for a change. I tried to look for a cheaper brand which carries the tangerine shade but found none. I went to Etude House in Tampines, tried some testers, had short conversations with the Chinese sales assistant regarding makeups and skin tones and the next thing I know I was already on the counter. The sales assistant handed me a pink bag and here's what I got:


The Miss Tangerine lipstick

freebies I got from Etude House:
facial mask, tissue, pink dolphin bookmark

So once I reached home, I tried applying some to see if it will suit me. Apparently, it is!

The color is quite awkward but still wearable. Maybe the outfit and season should be considered also. Can't wait to use it... :)
Hugs and Kisses,

No comments:
Post a Comment