Weather in Singapore is fickle. Some days are sunny, most are rainy { stormy perhaps, ironically there's no concept of storm or typhoon here } so dressing up is quite difficult. Since I didn't want the weather to affect my mood, I decided to at least add some colors to my outfit to brighten up my day.

FOTD:
Gel Foundation - Maybelline
Foundation - Loreal Paris
Concealer - Nichido
Eyeliner - Silky Girl
Mascara - Hello Kitty Maybelline
Eyeshadows & lippies - Nyx Nude on Nude Palette
Lip Balm - Smith's Minted Rose Sephora
Blush - Terra Cota from Posner
Have you noticed the necklace? I scored that one from Iora Sale. Original price was at S$16 and I got it for only S$5. Such a great steal, right? Here's the close-up look of the necklace:


worn over a plain white shirt I scored from last month's New Look Sale

beaded bracelets from Cotton On
And oh, here's another necklace I scored for S$5 {also from Iora}:

Now, I can't wait to wear it ... ;)
How about you, what are your latest fashion finds?
Hugs and Kisses,
No comments:
Post a Comment