Friday, December 17, 2010

All year round wishlist

It's Christmas time again and everyone has been talking about their Christmas wishlist. Admittedly, I don't know why I was not able to come up with this before. Maybe I have so many things in mind that I wanted a buy and to come up with a wishlist would be unnecessary. Besides, I don't want to feel frustrated over those things especially if I don't get to have them all. Haha! Well, just my two cents.

Instead, I thought of having an all year round wishlist. Nice idea, right? It would not only be limited to Christmas but something achievable in a year time.

So here's my initial all year round wishlist. I will update this list as time goes by.

Fuji Instax Mini-7 Camera because I was not able to get it on my birthday.



Sephora Makeup Palette - I just love makeups and to have this palette would be nice.
Charles & Keith Black Pumps - I used to say high heels are not my best friends, but I think
we're trying to catch up with each other. So to have this pair would make my formal days even better. I have seen and tried this, it fits me perfectly.
Pedro Peep-toe Pumps - So feminine. Love the details of the shoes. I saw this on Pedro's website and it really caught my attention. Would definitely buy this one. I just hope stocks last forever. Hahaha!


Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella because I am shopaholic and I am a big fan of hers.



Apple iPhone 4 because I am in Singapore now and I need to have 2 mobile phones: 1 for Globe and 1 for Starhub. Besides, most of the people here are iPhone users and I would like to become one too.. hahaha!


Two of these items will be mine by January, hopefully. Yipee! Now, I am excited...

*photos used in this post are not mine.


Hugs and Kisses,



3 comments:

Clair said...

I love the shoes with the lace details <3 Seriously, if I could get heels like those, I'd wear them even if my feet hurt like hell after AHAAHAHAHAHA.

And I hope you get your Instax too! :) Amishu na.

Btw, I created an account on Chictopia. Not that I'd post my looks :P

shaney ♥ said...

Love the shoes too, but my friend checked it last Saturday and she said it doesn't look nice. The photo is much better. Total disappointment. Anyway, I'll try to get the iphone4 and the Charles & Keith pumps on Jan. Maybe the instax will come after. :D

Clair said...

Awww, well now you know better. Mukhang shopping month mo ang January XD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails