With so many things in mind {basically from work} recently, going to crowded places like shopping malls is my way to relieve some stress. Weird, right? I know. Instead of going home and taking the Bus 58 {since it goes straight to our neighborhood}, I took the other way around and later found myself strolling around Tampines One. Yes, just like what I did the other day. Luckily, boyfie managed to leave the office earlier than expected and agreed to meet up with me. We had dinner at Bakerzin which admittedly becoming one of my favorites though the food is quite pricey.

Bratwurst with baked baby potatoes

Warm Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream & Mixed berries
While I was waiting for boyfie to arrive, I scored a cocktail ring from Diva. So pretty.
clutch bag from Charles & Keith; cocktail rings: diva (green), bazaar (butterfly)
small heart-shaped ring: hand-me-down from Mom
Yesterday after work, I decided to go to the city and check some stores which are not available in our area. Apparently, most of my fave shops are located there which will took approx. 1 hour of travel from my place. I called up boyfie and asked if he could meet me up so we could go home together.
So whilst waiting I dropped by a shop named KissJane in CityLink and checked some of their items. Basically, the collections are fashionable and the prices are not over 50 SGD which I think it's not bad { but just don't convert the price to PHP}. It actually carries different brands and one of those is MissyPixie. I've been seeing their collections from a fellow blogger and I got curious if I could fit into those clothes. Since luck was on my side that time, I spotted a very nice top. I immediately went to the fitting room and viola! It's just my size. Hahaha! I ended up buying it, of course!
Topshop-inspired pleat front bell-sleeved top
in cheddar yellow. non sheer polyester.
Saturday will be a busy day. Lots of errands to do. Boyfie needs to do a video shoot for Codeflux as well, and I will be participating into that one. Will try to do an outfit post, hopefully!
Time to sleep now. Good morning! :D
Hugs and Kisses,



No comments:
Post a Comment