Hectic schedule as always yet I tried not to look so pale & out of energy. I also blame this PMS
thing which I experienced for a couple weeks. It hate feeling sluggish. Dressing up is my way to fill some positive vibes all over me. Hence, I came up with this outfit post today. Yey!

multi-colored bangle: Forever21
charmed bangle: Topshop

At a dressing room.. haha!
cardigan: Thrifted
dress: Forever21
belt: Cotton On
shoes: Suki


I do love this dress which I got from F21 {Philippines} despite how it accentuates my child-bearing hips {again, I blame this PMS
thing} . Admittedly, I've known from the start the dress would make me look chubbier because of the cut. Haha, I still bought it due to its oriental feel. It's like dressing up in the 60's.

necklace: Forever21; rings: Topshop
Have you noticed the necklace? It really matches the outfit well. So oriental-ish. Hahaha!
3 days to go before the special day... so excited! :D
Hugs and Kisses,
No comments:
Post a Comment