Thursday, July 14, 2011

Boho Love and All Other Things

It has been a week and a half since I updated my blog. Time flies so fast {especially when you have tons of work to do} that I actually haven't notice that my birthday is just 2 weeks away. Yey! Another year of getting older {admittedly, yes!}, wiser, healthier, and hopefully, sexier! Haha!

July is definitely my month and shopping is a valid excuse to make most out of it.

Bohemian Love: top; cotton on

maxi skirt: Bugis; shoes: rush


Say Hello to my new running shoes...
Definitely lighter than my cross-training shoes

Out & About on a Saturday with boyfie
top& vest: Plains & Prints; shorts: Le Chiq;
bag: MNG; shoes: Rush

New purchases from Forever21

Multi-colored bangle when worn: F21
cocktail ring: Diva

On other note, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 is now showing. Boyfie and I decided to watch the series every night until tomorrow. We are on the 5th installment now and on Saturday morning, we will watch the last one on the big screen in 3D. Oh Yeah! I got our tickets reserved already for a couple of days back. I am so excited to see the finale and I actually haven't read the book, which I think will make it more exciting. Haha!

Hugs and Kisses,

2 comments:

kath said...

Ganda nung bangles from F21! :D And yung rush na sandals, nice nga! :)

shaney ♥ said...

Thanks Kath! Dami magaganda sa F21 na accessories, need mo nga lang talaga maghanap... hehe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails