Finally, all our prayers had been heard! Typhoon Pepeng ( Internationally called as Parma) is now moving outside the Philippine Area of Responsibility. Due to that, glenn and I attended a Sunday mass to give thanks. Yeah, it should be something to be thankful for.. and of course, we should still keep on praying those who suffered a lot from Ondoy. Hopefully, they could get on their feet as soon as possible. Another thing to be thankful for was the early dismissal from work due to the anticipation arrival of Pepeng. Yey! I got home around 4:30ish in the afternoon. :)
This is what I wore at work last Friday:



top from bazaar; pink blazer from Bayo;
crocs prima in cotton candy; black skinny from Red (SM);
bag from MNG; heart necklace from Stellar by Chynna Ortaleza;
gold/black bangle from Thailand;
assorted bangles from Tomato & my grandmother
3 comments:
Pink! Hehehe. Shemps masaya ako kasi maraming pink :D
yeah, so feminine! GIRL POWER! :P
whehehehe. pink pink and more pink!
Post a Comment