I'm back at work after having two days of vacation leaves. Well, it's not really "Vacation Leaves", literally, but a term coined to my absence from work apart from being sick.. 'cause I wasn't. I didn't spend my entire two days leisurely ( which I wished to ) . Apparently, that's not the case. I accompanied my mom to her doctor's checkup, IVP test, etc. I've been her nurse for those 2 days which I wanted to. You know, as much as possible, I want to be present and get involved with her checkups. I've been doing some researches and tell you, I got lots of questions to be asked to the doctor. I want to know the details. Do you get what I mean? Well, I hope.
So despite all the worries, I still managed to pull myself together and be fashionable as I could be.
Here's what I wore today at work:




top from Bench; jacket from Bayo;
jeans from Red (SM); gladiators from Parisian;
bag from MNG
I can do this! We can do this! FIGHTING!
No comments:
Post a Comment