Yeah, this is what I feel right now. There are lots of things I have in mind lately and that includes what happened to the Philippines last weekend. I know, I know, I know... the whole wide world knows about it very well. My family didn't escape from Typhoon Ketsana's wrath. Our house got flooded, chest-deep inside the house. Good thing, we have a second floor. We were able to save most of our appliances. And come to think of it, we're still lucky. Most of our fellowmen got affected.. and it was much worse than what we experienced.
So in the amidst of everything, let's reach out our helping hand and pray to God to keep everyone safe.
Okay so much for that, let's think of happy thoughts for a while (for the sake of this blog).
Last week, Clair and I did some photo shoots. I, channeling those 'lookbook' models, immediately tried different poses as Clair instructed. We were able to take so many photos so I could have more choices. It was really FUN!
Here are some of the photos taken by Clair:






dress from Landmark; tights from SM; flats from Le Donne
boyfriend cardigan from Zara
3 comments:
Sa uulitin! May naisip akong ibang pwedeng poses pero parang mas bagay sa outdoors. XD Enjoy ka namang mag-model di ba? ;)
Maraming pwedeng magandang kuhanan ng inspiration sa weheartit.com :) pwedeng yung style ng clothes, color combinations, meron ding mga pose. Check mo na lang para alam mo ibig kong sabihin. :D
sureness.. gonna check it! frustrated model kaya ako...hahaha! of course, i'm willing to be your model... let's try one of these days.. :P
Yay! Para naman happy days tayo XD
Post a Comment