Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This is it ! FIGHTING!

Mom is going to have some medical tests tomorrow. I've been praying a lot to God hoping that everything would end up well. Yeah, I'm literally crossing my fingers now.

Wish us luck, 'kay? ... :D

Here's what I wore today ( excluding the vest -- it's not mine):



vest: clair's; sheer white top from bazaar;
denim cuffed shorts from GAP;
bondage shoes from Suki

And speaking of the vest, it was pre-ordered online by Clair. It's a plus-sized vest actually, and I am just so happy to try it on. Good thing, it blended well with my outfit... :)

2 comments:

Clair said...

whee~ ang saya mag-shoot XD sa uulitin! maraming ulit pa nating gagawin ang pag-shoot XD sakto lang sa outfit mo yung vest ;) bagay nga eh! btw, check mo yung http://www.flickr.com/photos/happyeclair/4008864168/

maganda sa b&w!

shaney ♥ said...

i really enjoyed it. so much fun! yeah, we should do it next time... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails