Friday, September 04, 2009

thankful friday

There are two things to be thankful for today.

First, I passed the IBM Certification Exam for Associate Developer - Rational Application Developer for Websphere Software v6.0 which was offered to us for FREE from the IBM Software Conference 2009. Thank you Lord! :) According to IBM, certification exams cost 200 USD. So I think it's a good thing that I still passed the exam 'cause I wouldn't spend that much on my own expense. haha!

Second, my package which I ordered online last Wednesday has arrived. Yipeee!

Everyone, meet my red Little Miss Runway MJ ( Marc by Marc Jacobs) flip flops:



I was actually torn between the red and the navy blue flip flops but the seller said that the red one is nicer. I think so too. Thanks also to the seller for the freebie ~ key dangling earrings! They're so cute. :)

Here are the other colors for the Little Miss Runway flip flops:




Now, I'm broke! hahaha! :P Gotta save money for this coming weekend getaway.. :)

3 comments:

Clair said...

Ang galing! Congrats sa certification!:D *claps* Next time SCJP na yan! :D

Ang cute ng flipflps mo! Di man ako mahilig sa red, ang ganda nito :D

Btw, inggit ako. Di ako nakapunta sa Sale ng SM Makati. Sayang. Kasi may gusto ako sa Essenxa. Oh well.

shaney ♥ said...

thanks! i'm not really fond of red stuffs but this one really caught my eye! hahahaha! I was not able to check essenxa kasi i got a bag already from Chinese Laundry... so broke! :P

Clair said...

Yup! Gets ko kung bakit ka natuwa sa flipflops na ito. Patingin nung bag! :D kelan ko makikita? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails