Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Peaches and Pink

Long weekend is finally over. I spent most of my time having DVD marathons, facebook-ing and of course, shopping! Actually, it was totally unplanned. It was my mom who kept on asking me to accompany her to the mall. She's been looking for new dining chairs to replace our old ones. We went to SM Makati first then SM Mall of Asia but later found none. It's a good thing I was able to score the peach dress below for less than 250 pesos. My tiredness gone and the effort was worth it. Another great steal right? :D

So here's what I wore today at work:


unbranded top from Landmark; footless tights from Betty;
faux snakeskin gladiators from Parisian; necklace from Stellar by Chynna Ortaleza
assorted accessories from bazaars; pink bag from MNG


PS:
I went to Landmark again today and the dress is no longer available.
Also, I bought 2 new flats -- same design but diff. colors. for only 999 Php 'cause they're on SALE! :)

1 comment:

Clair said...

Ito yung suot mo nung last na nag-picture taking tayo no? Mas maganda yung damit in person. Di masyadong kita details dito eh. Hehehe. Plano ko dalhin yung dress/top na sinasabi ko sa iyo. Suot ko minsan. Kung may excuse hahaha XD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails