I'm soooo tired today. I was able to finish some of my 'difficult-to-solve' tasks at work and it was so mentally tiring. I felt that all my energy has been drained and I think I don't have any brain cells left anymore. Good thing, I was able to get a copy of True Blood Season 2 DVD. Yes, I'm going to watch it so I could feel relaxed. And of course, Gossip Girl Season 3.... finally! My office mate already watched it and she's going to give me a copy tomorrow! Yey!!!! I'm so excited to see Chuck-Blair moments again. :)
I somehow feel more relaxed now.. the only thing that keeps on popping on my head.. is the Ralph Lauren bag I saw online.. I want to have one... BADLY! BUT... I'm still weighing my options... so wish me luck, okay?
This is what I wore today at work:



top from bazaar; shoes & cardigan from Landmark;
bag from MNG; trousers from Dorothy Perkins
No comments:
Post a Comment