Saturday, August 04, 2007

my long overdue post


hi everyone! it's been weeks since i last updated my blog.. i know, gomen ne..

uwaaa.. i am sooo busy this past few weeks, especially after my birthday. it seems my work got piled up and laziness struck me that's why, i'm too slow to finish everything..

and oh, i owe you lots of pictures.. demo, if you have time, just access my multiply account to see the pictures.. bah.. i'm so lazy to post.. gomen nasai... hontou ni gomen.. :(

so about my birthday, i just spent most of the day at home.. resting, pampering and all.. ^_^. i left around 6pm to meet glenn and spend the rest of the day with him. we had dinner,had a little shopping and then went home.. and mochiron, before we went home, we went to a salon and had my hair colored.. Yatta! i dyed my hair.. hahaha! I did this for a change.. and i don't have any regrets.. i chose light brown.



July 26, I received a surprise gift and a cake from my officemates. It's a make-up kit with lots of make-ups, mostly from Nichido. And the cake is so oishii... I'm so touched when I say the message at the cake.. it says 'Otanjoubi Omedetou' which is a Japanese term for 'Happy Birthday'.

ps:
pichoors are in my multiply account..
Gomen for the blurry pics again..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails