Sunday, August 26, 2007

my first ever bento


Last Aug. 21, 2007, I had my first ever bento. It was inspired by bento-bloggers I stumbled on livejournal and other blogs. Their bentos are great. I could not help myself to admire them.. that's why I decided to make my own bento..

So what's inside my bento?



2 pcs. of potato korokke which I kinda overcooked.. with sprinkled furikake on top
corn and carrot sauteed in butter
Hello panda biscuits
2 pcs. of marshmallow with choco-filling
a little amount of rice
and
a Hello Kitty cheese

This is my first try.. and sorry if it's not presentable enough..
I admit, I am not creative in terms of bento.. but
My officemates tasted and liked it..
They said my food is oishiiiiiii....
So I guess it's okay.. hehe..

and before I forget, thanks to Kathy a.k.a 'katkatz08' for accompanying me when I bought the korokke and the cheese from a japanese grocery store.
Hontou ni arigatou gozaimashita!

and also, i would like to congratulate myself.. hahaha!
Yatta! I was able to cook... yay!
I don't cook because I don't know how..
Everyone I know.. knows it..
This is not an exaggeration.. so please don't overreact...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails