Friday, August 31, 2007

Happiness

waaaahhhhhh.... *fangirl screams* i have finally downloaded and watched the entire Happiness PV for nth times already.. ^___^ and i'm lovin' it... ang ganda! SOBRA.... as in.. super duper LOVE! basta... i love the PV and of course, the boys.. the PV is indeed happiness..


and this one made me love matsujun more..



waaaahhhhh... demo, i'm starting to realize... parang gusto ko din si aiba.. hahahahaa! ay mali... parang gusto ko silang lahat... hahahha! i want them all... hahahaha! waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... nababaliw na ata ako.. XD



Happiness PV also brings happiness to the fans.. it made me happy..to the max! ^_________^ Happiness is what I feel today... Happiness is also what my says... Happiness is what I feel everytime I see, sing, and dream of ARASHI... Happiness is what I felt when I met such amazing people because of ARASHI... therefore, Happiness = ARASHI +++++++++ for the sake of others who don't know what am I talking about.. Happiness PV is the latest video or shall I say, music video of ARASHI
basta.. google is your friend.. search nyo na lang...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails