I spent my entire day configuring what happened to my ipod and it really pissed me off. It was very time-consuming. It all started when I updated my iTunes to its latest version (7.0). And then, boom! everything turned to a mess. My ipod started not to be recognized by my PC, could not upload music, read or write errors, and such.. whatever.. WTF! I mean, what the hell happened?
I tried google-ing for possible causes and solutions just to make my ipod work. You see, my ipod is fully-loaded with ARASHI songs, a little bit of KAT-TUN, Yamapi and Utada Hikaru. My point here is that, if my ipod would not work, then I won't be able to listen to these songs that really make my day. It's just that with my ipod, It feels like I'm always with ARASHI and we're together wherever I go. ^_^. Gomen for exaggerating, demo I couldn't live without music and my day won't be completed without listening to these JPOP songs.
oh well.. i even restored my ipod deleting all the songs, installing stuffs, to revert everything to factory settings.. I mean, I did everything to revive my dying ipod.
Good thing, i finally bumped into this site: http://www.theanomaly.co.uk/?p=209#comment-11209
The author of the article is such an amazing, brilliant guy. His article really helped me and saved my life. I just followed everything there and then, viola! my ipod is alive!!! It started updating songs again... and then last thing I knew.. I am listening to ARASHI songs on my ipod.. ^_^.
I thought I am going back to Apple center again... whatta hassle! *sigh*
The revival of my ipod is just a perfect gift for my birthday.
Imagine, no ipod, no JPOP songs on my birthday... waaaahhhh.. I can't definitely handle it...
No comments:
Post a Comment