*photos galore, you've been warned*
Recently, boyfie and I went on a short vacation to KL. It was actually a post-birthday slash monthsary celebration. We bought the plane tickets 2 months ago where we got it as a promotion from Tiger Airways. Then we booked a room in Prince Hotel and Residences via agoda. It's a nice catch actually to think that we were able to book to a 5-star hotel for a pretty discounted price. The best thing about it is the location where it is just a 5-minute walk to the Petronas Tower and at the same time, it is just across the Pavilion Mall.

On the first day, we went to KL Sentral to buy tickets for Genting. Walked around Bukit Bintang area until we reached the monorail. The train is similar to the one in Sentosa. When we reached the KL Sentral station, I thought we were lost. Admittedly, I was scared since the place is also known for tourist traps. We bought the Go genting package for 47 Malaysian Ringgit.
credit: Go GentingAfter buying the tickets, we decided to go to Batu Caves since it's location is near with KL Sentral. There are two ways to get there: one is by the KTM Commuter Train and the other is by taking a taxi. We took the second one since we wanted to save time less the hassle and the huge crowd.
After spending an hour {and a half, I guess} dealing with pigeons and aggressive monkeys and climbing the 220+ staircase, we decided to call it a day. We took a cab back to our hotel to rest and to freshen up. Then we went to Suria KLCC to have dinner and of course, to have a view of the Petronas Tower. Despite the drizzle, we were able to snap some photos which I will post on a separate entry. We also bought some clothes for the next day trip -- Genting Highlands.










No comments:
Post a Comment