Sunday, September 11, 2011

Moved!



Finally, we're done cleaning & organizing our new room. It was tiring and not to say, very time-consuming. We also spent beyond our monthly budget but I guess it's okay since we need to buy some things necessary.

It's not obvious how I love Ikea.. hahaha!


Hugs and Kisses,

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! Where in Singapore did you move? I used to live in the Queenstown area, super near Ikea! Needless to say, I was there ALL the time. Haha. BTW, your blog is super fun to check out, and you inspired me to make my own fashion blog: charlicorice.blogspot.com :D

shaney ♥ said...

Thanks cha! Same house, we switched rooms. My housemate's hubby went back to Phil. for good. We're now occupying the master's. I super ♥ Ikea too. Go, make your own fashion blog and I'll follow you. :) Love to go there and do some serious shopping. There are lots of items I want to buy there. Haha!

Unknown said...

I did na, this blog is my fashion blog :) I'm loving it so far. LOVE shopping out here. You should definitely come visit!

Unknown said...

http://charlicorice.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Wow! New room. :) Congrats! XD Inggit ako kasi may Ikea dyan T^T Dito wala :(

shaney ♥ said...

thanks clair! don't worry, i'll take you there.. just prepare your budget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails