*sigh* It feels like it has been ages since the last time I updated you. There are so many things happened since the time I came back from my Singapore trip. It was like in just a snap, everything in my life changed and it would still keep on changing as time goes by.
I know most of you didn't have any idea what happened after my trip. So after I came back from Singapore, I went to work as usual and the next thing I knew, I was already signing a contract for an employment in Singapore. Yes, I resigned from the company where I stayed for 2+ years. I had done transitions and knowledge transfers which ate up most of my time, doing clearances so I could get my last paycheck, and lastly, prepared the documents and other stuffs needed for my departure. Everything was so sudden. My mind back then was so focused on those stuffs, worrying about the future.. what would be my life here without my family by my side, or if I did the right decision on leaving the country to work.. but still, I left thinking about my family's future.
So today marks my 5th day at work { I survived! yey!} and apparently, I am still on the adjustment stage. I am talking about different people, culture, nature of work and even the work environment. Totally different from the Philippines but nothing to be scared of because everyday, you get to know a lot of things from different perspectives. I enjoyed exchanging conversations with my foreign colleagues. I get to know their culture and of course, I get to communicate with them in English. Haha!
I still don't have any photos to share since I am still adjusting to this new environment, not as a tourist anymore.. but more like of a resident.
For now, let me share the last moments I had with my former colleagues in Manila:


Saying goodbye to each and everyone of them..
The Christmas party held last Dec. 3 was also my last day..
The next day (Dec. 4) was my flight back to Singapore...
The Christmas party held last Dec. 3 was also my last day..
The next day (Dec. 4) was my flight back to Singapore...
I miss everyone I left in Manila, but I need to sacrifice for now. Anyway, I will go back next year for a visit and I will keep everyone posted. For sure, it would be great! :)
FIGHTING!
FIGHTING!
Hugs and Kisses,






No comments:
Post a Comment