Sunday, December 12, 2010

An afternoon in Orchard Road

Yesterday, boyfie and I decided to go to Orchard Road to look for a money changer.You see, we've been scouting a money changer which offers the best value. Unfortunately, the one near our place was the worst one. Actually, there are 3 options to choose from: (1) Lucky Plaza in Orchard Road; (2) Changi Airport; (3) Mustafa Shopping Centre in Farrer Park. And since our friends-turned-housemates were going to Orchard to shop, we opted to go with them.

Well, part of my intention was to visit Sephora and Pedro to check on the items listed on my wishlist. I was so excited that I even checked the websites to see if both items were available. But no, I was not able to visit those stores due to the influx of shoppers..as if everyone was so immersed on doing their Christmas shopping. The malls in Orchard were jam-packed, well, not as bad as the one we have in the Philippines. This one is more tolerable but still, crowded. So to avoid the crowd, boyfie and I decided to go for a stroll around Orchard, took some photos before we headed back to our place.

It was nice seeing those Christmas decorations everywhere. It really made the place so lively despite being crowded. Anyway, I would be going back there soon. I just hope when the time comes, hopefully it was not as crowded as before. Hihihi...


Decorations at Wisma Atria

Colorful decorations at Tangs

Christmas Tree outside Tangs

At the giant Christmas Tree outside Ion Orchard

The giant Christmas tree somewhat reaches the sky


Christmas is in the air...


Hugs and Kisses,



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails