
Fuji Instax Mini Camera
...because I'm a frustrated photographer just like that.. and that I wanted to capture every single moment of my life. I've been and always been a fan of 'Polaroid' ever since I got amazed on how instant the photos print. I originally like to have a Polaroid camera until I came across with these Fuji Instax Mini cameras being used in a Korean variety show. Admittedly, I fell in love with it on first sight. The style is simply cute, and the photos are really Polaroid-like. The one I saw is in pink color which made me fall in love with it even more. The photos printed are so cute that you may opt to hang it on your wall or post it to your diary or cork board.
But what makes it more interesting is the Limited Edition Hello Kitty Fuji instax mini 25:
and the specs are not bad either:
* Photos comes out instantly * Slimmer version of instax mini 7 * With self take mirror and close up lens * In-build self take mirror * Great for camwhoring * Intelligent flash * Motorized 3 positions, collapsible lens * 2 shutter design for landscape and portrait shots * LCD display film counter * Weight: ~270g. * Dimensions: 112 x 121 x 50.5 (mm) *I've been searching everywhere to know where I could purchase one. Apparently, most units are available overseas. I saw some units being sold in eBay (but still not available locally) and the price are quite expensive due to taxes and shipping costs.
On the contrary... boyfie saw some units being sold in Singapore. Yey! Seems like what he saw was the mini 7 one.. and not the Hello Kitty model. Oh well, maybe I could just settle on the regular units. Hehe! Boyfie is willing to scout the malls in SG to look for that pink mini 25.
Here's what I am planning to do when I do have the camera:
I am so excited to have one. :)
Hugs and Kisses,
*photos used in this post aren't mine*



No comments:
Post a Comment