
...so boyfie is scheduled to leave on Saturday afternoon, and I am still on the verge of accepting the entire situation. The idea of him leaving still doesn't sink in though I've cried for a few times already. Weird, right? Haha. Others may find it ridiculous or funny since Singapore is not a far, far away country...and I could go there if I wanted to without any hitch. But the thing is, we've been together for years and we still haven't experienced being apart from each other for weeks, months or even years. I think what I am feeling now is understandable yet still indescribable.
For now, maybe I should start getting used to it. Maybe, this is also the right time to do the things I haven't done before. *sigh*
For now, maybe I should start getting used to it. Maybe, this is also the right time to do the things I haven't done before. *sigh*
Alone time perhaps? Not bad, I think.. besides, being alone is different from being lonely. I'd rather choose the former. Being lonely is totally a different story.. and that's what I don't like to experience.
Hugs and Kisses,

No comments:
Post a Comment