Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How Do I Love Thee? Let me count the ways...



Since boyfie's departure is drawing near, I tried to come up with something I could give him. I listed my choices and narrowed it down to two things:

1.) Love Letter - I used to give him one way back in College, from post-it notes to chewing gum wrappers. Yeah, and I remember that he used to have a box where he keeps all the letters I gave him. Too bad, he misplaced it.

2.) Picture - I decided to make a collage out of the pictures we had together. The picture above is the one I created and printed. Thanks to photovisi for the free collage maker application! Haha! I really enjoyed creating the collage.

And oh, just when boyfie and I took a cab on our way home, the radio started playing the classic 'Babe' song:

Babe, I'm leaving, I must be on my way
The time is drawing near
My train is going, I see it in your eyes
The love, the need, your tears

But I'll be lonely without you
And I'll need your love to see me through
Please believe me, my heart is in your hands
'Cause I'll be missing you...

Both of us laugh when we heard the song. Hahaha!
Oh well, I guess, the song is right. I'll be missing him badly.

4 days to go before he leaves... :(


Hugs and Kisses,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails