Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Still dressed up on a bad day...

Yesterday was a bad day for me. Dysmenorrhea strikes back! Because of that, I came to office late. I tried to come to office even though I am not feeling well.

Despite of that sick feeling, I still managed to dress up a little.




top (inner) from Redhead; blazer from Sugar; jeans from Red; oxford shoes from Schu ( i changed the laces); bag from MNG



I also wore the bling bling shades necklace given by Clair. She gave it to me together with a hoop earrings in exchange of the Gothic-style earrings I bought last year. Love it!

Thanks clair! ;)


5 comments:

clair said...

ganda ng blazer! alavet!

wow naman :) career mode na ang pagiging fashionista XD

shaney ♥ said...

thanks! i love the blazer too. i got it years ago pa, i think that's around 2006 pa.

I got inspired from other people. Besides I also love dressing up ever since College, though most of times, I opt to wear super comfy clothes. :D

Clair said...

Actually tamad akong mag-dress up, more often than not. And when I do decide to dress up, it's usually not in the stuff people would always associate with me haha. Or if ever ma-associate man nila, parang nagugulat pa rin sila. May mga gusto pa akong gawing damit actually. Haha. Feeling ko lalo akong na-e-engganyong mag-ala-Japanese street style. Mas makulay, mas weird. Haha. Ewan. Basta yun. XD

Tuloy mo yan :) You look awesome!

shaney ♥ said...

you can do it! it just takes time and determination. :) i wanna try japanese and korean street fashion too. what i lack is the right outfit. hahaha!

Clair said...

Meron kang pwedeng Korean style clothes :) Combine mo lang in a Korean way pwede na ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails