And since it was Wednesday when we went there, everyone was wearing a corporate attire. Every Wednesday is our so-called "wash day" wherein everyone in the team should be wearing a corporate attire. Not the traditional corporate attire like suits and black blazers, but more of a smart casual ones. Good thing for me, I kinda tweaked my attire a little to look formal. :D




Dress: Juana; shoes: CLN; bag: MNG; belt: SM;
cocktail ring: Stellar by Chynna Ortaleza; watch: Tomato; earrings: SM
I really love the dress. Mom picked that one for me and bought it for only Php 350. I also love the red earrings I bought recently from SM for only Php 80. It adds color to my outfit. Such a great steal, right? :)
I'm definitely looking forward for more fab and cheap finds!
1 comment:
Ang cute talaga! Ok nga yung mga damit sa Divi. Isang araw makakabalik ako dun at bibili ng mga tela at damit!
Natuwa talaga ako sa dress mo. Gusto ko rin tuloy gumawa ng ganyan. :D
Buti ka pa carry mo mag-big-belt. Di ko sure kung ok lang sa akin :( I'm bigger than you are, after all.
Post a Comment