Back to the movie, it's good. I'm not actually a fan of G.I. Joe so I didn't have any expectations at all. I'm also not aware of its story so I can say it's a nice movie to watch.
And oh, channing tatum is damn hot! I can still see him dancing... in G. I Joe outfit! ahahaha!
Did I also say that Sienna Miller is one hot woman in her black long straight hair? It suits her! So throw away that blonde hair, Sienna. Make your hair long and black.. i am falling for it already! hahaha!



top from 168; jeans from Red; bag from MNG; shoes from Steve Madden; necklace from SM
By the way, I wore my 4 1/2 inches Steve Madden shoes and I stand taller than usual. Some people took second glances on my shoes and I heard some of them saying how high the heels are. hahaha!
I super duper love the shoes and of course, the one who gave it to me.. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment