After decluttering my closet, I organized my accessories.


Not until yesterday when I realized that I have already collected lots of accessories. See, this only proves how 'kikay' I am. hahaha! I really heart fashion.. it's in my blood! :P
And since it's long weekend, of course, I have an excuse to shop again. Mom, Karen (glenn's sister) and I went on a shopping. This time, I was able to score 2 dresses, a top and accessories. Mom and Karen was also able to buy things for themselves.
++++

Then today, Glenn and I watched the Pixar's movie UP in SM Cinema's Director's Club. It was my first time to watch a movie in Director's Club and I really enjoyed it a lot. The lazy boy chairs are so comfy plus there's only 30 people allowed in the cinema which means less noise. hahaha!
The movie has a good story to tell and I cried on the latter part of the movie especially when Russell (the kid) received his last badge. It was so touching.
By the way, before we watched the movie, Glenn and I had a little stroll in the mall. We were window shopping! hahaha! Not until I saw this Topshop-inspired dress on a local boutique. I totally fell in love with it. The last thing I know of was that I already paid for it -- which means plus one to my recent purchases. hahaha! Now, I'm broke. :P
Gotta save more money in preparation for Glenn's birthday.. and to accommodate my shopping wish list for the next coming months.
Wish me luck! :)
3 comments:
Shopaholic ka na nga! XD
Gosh inggit ako. Wala pa akong anything from Top Shop. To think I've been eyeing the clothes there for ages!
I hope you will find something awesome for Glenn as a birthday present :D
True but not as much as rebecca bloomwood! hahaha!
There's only one item I bought from Topshop and it's the purple tank top. The Topshop-inspired dress I bought is the one from Kashieca. :D Similar style but different fabric. It's a good and cheaper alternative to the one I've been eyeing in Topshop for months...XD
In speaking of Glenn's birthday, I'm actually having a hard time thinking about it. I am running out of ideas. Wish me luck! :D
Yeah, Kashieca has good stuff too! :) I really like their clothes. Too bad that the last time I went there, the ones I liked didn't have any stocks in my size :(
Good luck with shopping for Glenn! :D Yihee! I am sure that will think of something. ;D
Post a Comment