Yes, tomorrow's gonna be our 100th monthsary. Glenn and I don't have any plans yet. A dinner, perhaps? Why not, right? It's just a simple way to celebrate our relationship together. I'll try to think about it tonight, and will consult him later or tomorrow morning. :)
So how did I spend the last day of the long weekend? Simple. I watched the first few episodes of Jerry Yan's Starlit drama. It seems okay, not a boring one though it's kinda serious. Then, I went shopping again -- and window shopping as well. I'm actually preparing my shopping wish list so I can now start saving money to buy them.. hahahaha! I also bought a white 3/4 sleeves cardigan in Landmark which I can use as a cover up for my dresses. I'm so lucky to have it, it's the last piece.



2 comments:
Tagal na pala ng blog mo. 2006 pa. Great Success!!
Ang cute ng outfit <3
Post a Comment