So days before New Year's Eve, I came across with a post from a famous fashion & lifestyle blogger based in Singapore {I am following her blog}. Her name is X-wen of Fash-Eccentric. On that post, she was having a give-away to someone who will provide the most creative New Year's Resolution for 2012.
And the prize... Salvatore Ferragamo 'Attimo' Eau de Parfum.
pic credit: google
And then, this is what happened:
Honestly, I didn't expect to win as others have provided a very good NY resolutions too. I guess I am just lucky. Thanks again Fash-Eccentric for choosing my entry. :)
Fast forward to Chinese New Year and after a week of vacation in Manila, the package arrived.
It's beautiful and I also love the scent. It doesn't have any strong smell just like other perfumes. Attimo got very good reviews too. Such a winner, right? I checked its price in Manila and it costs around 5, 800 PHP. So expensive! Good thing, I won the contest and got this for free. :)
Indeed, I am lucky. Hopefully, I am still be until the rest of the year. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Hugs and Kisses,






2 comments:
Lucky you! Congrats on the win. :D
thanks! :)
Post a Comment