Friday, December 30, 2011

Photo Diary: December Randoms

Got hooked on playing Snoopy Street Fair on my iPad.  
I am now using the 2012 Kikki.K Planner. Yes, it still have the month of December 2011. ;)
The Sheep (his) and The Swan (hers)
Boyfie's stuffs: iPhone, Bluetooth headset, Kisai Tokyoflash LED watch
Boyfie's surprise: I'm a sucker for bean curds <3
Gifts from friends
Our Christmas Treat: Strawberry Strudel, Focaccia bread ( with parmesan cheese, balsamic vinegar & olive oil ), fish fillet (with homemade tartar sauce), tiger prawns, buffalo chicken wings, tomato cheesy pesto pasta, fruit salad
Cute socks, another gift from the boyfie. 

2012 Planner from Kikki.K
Christmas Gift from the boyfie
My master chef boyfie preparing the steak
Our monthsary dinner: buttered corn in a cob, grilled tomatoes and beef steak


Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and everyone is on vacation mode. Hahaha! Can't wait for 2012. I know God has wonderful plans and I couldn't wait to witness God's graciousness. I feel very blessed.

Happy New Year, everyone! Enjoy the holidays! :)

Hugs and Kisses,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails