December is definitely the busiest month of all where one's schedule is so hectic filled with all sorts of parties. It is also when people spend the most. But despite of countless expenses, December is also when people are so generous in giving gifts { ahem, am I right? }.
 |
| peter pan collared top: Forever21; inner top: Promod; belt: Rubi |
 |
| Excuse my eye bags, I lack sleep during that time. :P |
 |
| Christmas Lantern hanging in my office cube. |
 |
| Santa came early this year. Maybe, I have been a very good girl. |
 |
| From Vietnam with love -- boyfie's surprise gift. So chic! Can't wait to wear it. |
 |
| Boyfie's wishlist: wireless MAC keyboard |
 |
| Kath and her mini musical sewing machine -- boyfie and I's Christmas gift |
1 more week and it's Christmas already! Time flies so fast, literally. Most of my housemates are coming home to spend the holidays with their families. Boyfie and I will be spending it together. Maybe next Christmas, we will be coming home too.
Merry Christmas, everyone! Enjoy the holidays.
Hugs and Kisses,
No comments:
Post a Comment