
inner top: Cotton On; outer top: Forever21
shorts: Mudd; bag: MNG
sandals: Charles & Keith









After all the tiredness I had from the past weeks, I believe I deserve to have some retail therapy. So this afternoon I was off to Orchard where I scored these:


L-R: Sephora Lash Plumper Mascara; Soap & Glory Arch De Triumph Shaping & Highlighting Crayon; Sephora Hydrating & Smoothing Foundation

L-R: Cosmetic Case; Love & Beauty cosmetic brushes
I was able to score 2 tops from Forever21 as well. I couldn't wait to wear them. Will do some outfit post for that one.
Time to hit the sack. Will attend the special class in the gym later. Such a health buff right? Hahaha!
Hugs and Kisses,


2 comments:
Ang cute nung brushes mo ♥ May brushes ka na pala. :3 Nice!
Wow ha. Sephora girl ka na! :D Etude House na ang gamit ko for my eyebrows. Apparently refillable ang Draw My Brow pencils nila. The dark brown is ok. Basta light lang yung pag-draw ko hahaha. Wag lang akong magkakamaling magdiin ng linya, di kami magiging magkamukha ng kilay ni Matsujun ;)
Post reviews of your latest purchases please!
Thanks clair! :)
Actually, I wasn't planning to buy any brushes. I am still eyeing on those brushes I saw in Multiply but when I saw those cute brushes I gave in. Hahaha! I'm not really good on reviewing stuffs I bought especially makeups and the like. I feel so lazy lah, but will try. ^.^
Post a Comment