Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lazy Sunday

What else can you do on a Sunday when you're stuck at home on a bad weather? As for me, I could do live streaming, movie marathons and blog and/or facebook stalking. That's how my weekend goes esp. when I am too lazy to go out. I tried a different one today - applying makeup which I have learned from some makeup tutorials online. Admittedly, I never wear any makeups when I am at home 'cause I find it uneasy and heavy. As much as possible I prefer to have a bare face so I could let it breathe and free from any chemicals that might affect my skin. But today, I made an exception {well, for just a few minutes..}






Happy Sunday!


Hugs and Kisses,

2 comments:

Kath said...

glossy lips! :)

shaney ♥ said...

haha! that's the result of combining 2 lip shades when you don't have that peachy colored lipstick. I think I should get one. LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails