So for the past few days, he had been working and having late night Skype sessions with his colleagues {which mostly our friends} in Manila. It was a serious matter and something that cannot be shared for the time being.
Not until early this morning {1-11-11} at exactly 11:11 am.
They have finally launched CodeFlux, a new software development company based in Manila which provides consulting services and product developments.
The founders { which includes boyfie }
Shameless plugging...I know! Can't help it. Haha! I am just as excited as they are. Just visit their website: http://www.teamcodeflux.com and you could also LIKE CodeFlux on Facebook. I hope you could help us spread the news.
If you know someone who can be part of team codeflux, feel free to recommend.
If you know someone who can be part of team codeflux, feel free to recommend.
Don't worry, it's a happy place and they don't bite. :D
*photos posted are from codeflux website
Hugs and Kisses,


No comments:
Post a Comment