Thursday, December 17, 2009

On random things

Yay! I'm back after two months of not updating my blog. Well, blame it on my laziness to post entries. On the other hand, my facebook account is always updated. Haha! Maybe, I'm just so lazy to write one especially when it's much easier to post photos, right? :D

So to make a rundown of all the things I've done, here's a list to make this blog entry short:

* Had my hair rebonded -- finally!
* Christmas gifts shopping
* More shopping
* Work -- as usual
* Learned a new hobby -- makeups! ( so addicted to this that I even watched makeup tutorials)
* Taking selca photos
* Partying... ( work hard, party harder)

In speaking of shopping (which I really, really love).. I was able to score a pair of jeans from MNG and a pair of colored contact lenses in amethyst.





This is how I look when the contact lenses are worn:



One last thing, I've already have the Belle De Jour Power Planner 2010... yipeeeee! Thanks to boyfie for giving me one. I was really surprised. <3




To end this post, here's a photo our recent 70's-themed Christmas party:


psychedelic dress and accessories: Tomato;
4 1/2 platform wedge shoes ( not shown in the pic): Steve Madden

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails