I really hate the weather these days. especially when it’s raining. Why? Because….. if you’re already a corporate slave and you’re working hours end at around 6pm, tendency is.. you will end up staying more hours in the office just to let the rain pass… and worst of it, you’ll gonna be stuck in a TRAFFIC!
Good thing is, I was able to bring my camera and took some photos since most of my colleagues went home already. ;P I tell you, I’m quite shy to have my pictures taken if there are so many people around. hahahaha!
Items in this photo:
blue tank top from Topshop
white lacey camisole from LandMark
gray boyfriend cardigan from Zara
black skinny jeans from Mango
white Celine shoes
multi-layered necklace from Multiply (fgalore)
white charmed bracelet (flip flops) from Multiply (Soeur)
black dangling earrings from Bazaar
blue watch
.gif)
.gif)
.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment