Sunday, July 05, 2009

cheap find: black tiered dress

Days before the Spelling Bee Musical Play, I've been thinking of what to wear for the event. As much as possible, I don't want to spend too much on it since it was only a one-day event. But the problem is, I want to wear a dress. Technically, I do have one... actually two... but since I lost a lot of weight, they're too loose for me now. get the picture? :D

So hours before the musical, I went to the mall hoping to find a cheap yet fashionable dress (semi formal?). And yes, I was able to score one -- a black tiered ruffle dress which I bought in SM Department store for only Php 350. Such a steal right?


Again, sorry for the poor quality of pic. I felt bad when I didn't bring my camera that night. The dress is way, way better in actual. :) In the pic, I worn the dress with my recent haul from Zara sale a few days back.

what i wear in this pic:
black tiered dress from SM
gray boyfriend cardigan from ZARA
vintage charm necklace
violet mini shoulder bag ( mom's bag)
black low-heeled peep toe shoes from Landmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails