well, not entirely on HIATUS .. because most of those days, i'd still peek on multiply, livejournal, vox, friendster and FACEBOOK.. OMG! so many to maintain, ne?
and also, during those days, i realized that FRIENDSTER is indeed boring.. and FACEBOOK on the other hand, is much more enjoyable. What I like about FACEBOOK is that you can add a lot of applications on your profile page. And of course, I have ARASHI and other JE artists on my profile page.. hahaha! If I'm not mistaken, it's the iLike application. Anyway, if you're going to create a Facebook account or if you have one already, you can add me up as one of your friends. Just send me a private message so I can inform you my details.. ^__^
i have finally watched First Kiss ( Inoue Mao a.k.a. Makino on HYD ) and i find it okay. Well, I'm not a Mao fan demo in some way, i like the story line. Aside from First Kiss, I've watched Goong (Princess Hours) again. Maa, i miss watching it. I am really rooting for a part 2, too bad, it's now impossible. Yoon Eun-hye had a management issues with 8 Peaks ( which is also the Goong Production Company). She is now with another management company, Kraze Entertainment, so there's no chance to have another Princess Hours.. :(
and Yukan Club.. which I haven't watched yet.. Maa.. i want to watch it but I'm having difficulty on downloading it.. same with Coffee Prince.. so many to watch..so little time.. :(
I haven't watched the recent Arashi no Shukudai-kun, but this picture of Aiba caught my attention. credit: aiba_daily (LJ)

Kawaii deshou? This is my first time to see Aiba wearing an earring, it fits him well.. as well as his hair. waaa.. i heart him now.. :D
and speaking of ARASHI, i have just discovered that my DVD player at home can play DVDs from ALL AREA CODES. Yay! It simply means that I can buy an ARASHI DVD this Christmas. *excited* Demo, I'm still worried regarding on the ever-famous-CUSTOMS-tax.. For sure, CUSTOMS will charge so high this Holiday season.. WTF!
Gomen for the long and random post..
i have so many thoughts in my mind right now..
work is really stressful these past few days..
i hope i can it do it well.. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment