Saturday, June 02, 2007

♥ thank God it's Friday! ♥

First of all, let me greet my beloved cousin: Otanjoubi Omedetou, Ayis-chan!

So what'snew for me? uhmm.. nothing?! bwahaha.. :)

Kidding aside, i will be pre-occupied this month. I think so. *wink*

Next week, we will be having a post-summer-getaway courtesy of our company. I just don't know where, and I think that would be on June 9-10.

June 16 is the scheduled gathering of Arashi Philippines, and it makes me feel sad that I won't be able to join and meet them.. ;(

nande?

because...by June 15 to 18, I will be out of town. My officemates and I availed the P1 promo of Cebu Pacific. We're going to Palawan! weeeeee! And since it is drawing near already, I have to be financially prepared.. I think 7k is enough for the trip (4 days and 3 nights).*broke*

After that much-awaited trip, I will be looking forward for my 24th birthday this July. Unlike last year, I am planning to do something different this time. Here's what I came up so far:

1. Have my hair rebonded ( preferably, Japanese rebond ).
2. Buy another havaianas -- i am looking for thishavaianas nippon

3. Treat my officemates ( as usual )

With all my plans, I really need to start saving money. Ganbatte ne!

Ja! Itekimasu!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails