Tuesday, May 29, 2007

on my Japanese craze

Konnichiwa, minna! I have finally setup my live journal and I could now start blogging again about my life, stuffs and other stuffs. haha! And for this time, I would try not to limit my entries on anything related to havaianas (im on a rehab, so no havaianas for me until ... such time! hahaha).

Anyway, I have been into this Japanese craze lately. It all started when matsumoto jun caught my attention when I watched HYD (Hana Yori Dango) and Gokusen live action in DVD. Matsujun is so kawaii ne! So blame him.. He's the reason why I got myself hooked on him and to Arashi as well.. :D From there, I started liking Jdoramas and anything related to Japan..which I really never expected. Now, I'm starting to appreciate their culture. And to top it all, I am studying Nihongo. Sugoi ne! And I have a very long way to go..


And due to this craze, I found myself listening to Arashi and Utada Hikaru songs. Though I never understand the language, I appreciated their music from the way they sing, the melody and such. Good thing there are translated lyrics to help me understand the message of their songs. :D and my ipod is now loaded with their songs. Hehe! I know there are some people who find it weird, but it does not bother me at all. It's just that I appreciate Japanese music more than anyone else.

So last night, my cousins and I went to Video City to rent some movies. I never have any plans on renting since I have work in the morning, but I was wrong. And before I realized that, I found myself on the counter already holding the "Letters from Iwo Jima" vcd which starred Kazunari Ninomiya (Nino) of Arashi. Yes, I was able to watch it finally! It was a great movie and of course, Nino did very well.


nd here's my favorite quote:

Saigo: [a letter to Saigo's wife] We soldiers dig. We dig all day. This is the hole that we will fight and die in. Am I digging my own grave?

And oh, before I forgot.. I was able to change my nail polish as well last night while watching the movie. Hehe. Multi-tasking! Now I have "cherry-colored" nails.

so what am i now? havaianas junkie and fan girl rolled into one? hmm.. not bad! :D

excess:
i need to have that havaianas nippon! :D
if you happen to see one on AFF or Rustans, kindly inform me. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails