Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hello from The City of Smiles with love

It's been so long since I last updated this blog. My bad, I should've updated this every now and then just like I promised before. I know promises should be made and I feel bad that I was not able to do that simple thing. Anyway, so much for my melodrama.

On a happier note, I'm finally here in Bacolod. Yey!I've been wanting to visit this province for so long and it made me so happy that I was able to make it for free. Just imagine, all expense paid back-and-forth trip to Bacolod with 200 meal allowance for lunch and dinner.. not bad especially where everything here is cheap. Though I am staying here to work for 3 weeks, I already had plans to visit some places nearby.

I've been in Bacolod 10 days and I love it. Super duper love it.

I have already been into places within the town, ate foods which are not available in Manila, saw the new SM Bacolod (still underconstruction), had trivia moments with my officemates, took some pictures and of course, had my first-time-moments but I'll save that for a new entry.

I will be leaving Sunday night and while I am excited to see everyone in Manila, a part of me is sad as well. I would go back to my normal life and I would be saying goodbye to a beautiful city not having any clue when and if I would return.

Bacolod is indeed "The City of Smiles". People are so accomodating and patient especially when they are communicating to strangers like me who slightly understand their dialect.

Being able to visit Bacolod is such a wonderful experience and I would never forget all the things that had happened to me both happy and scary. :)

Mahidlaw gid ko sa Bacolod..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails