Even my mother has her own traditions like choosing a motif for our house decorations. I found it cute anyway.2008's motif -- any shades of ORANGE.
Like our curtains,
throw pillow cases, scented candles
and even my bed sheets did not have any excuse.
Apart from that, I was able to take photos of all the bags I've received last Christmas. I think they deserved one. Such a bagaholic indeed.
of course, Glenn's gift -- a black patent MNG hobo bag..
He simply knows how to feed my addiction. :)
And of course, i have my own version of tradition every New Year's eve.. Can you guess it?
Yes, earphones! Not just any ordinary earphones -- it should be in-ear style and could cancel outside noise. God knows how I hate firecrackers. That's why I'm very thankful for discovering A4tech SecureFit Metallic Earphone in pink. It even has very good customer feed backs.
And speaking of New Year's Eve, there are lots of things that I would like to thank for but to name a few..
first of all, God.. for all the blessings I've received -- for everything..
my parents .. for taking care of us .. for everything.. love you both..
Jaycee, my younger brother.. for being mature enough.. you've grown so much! Can't wait to see you graduate this summer.. :)
my cousins and relatives.. for keeping the strong bond that ties us all..
love y'all !
my Solegy friends .. for all the memories worth keeping for.. wo xiang ni !
my Orange & Bronze friends .. for adopting me and including me in your circle.. xoxo!
my Arashi fandom friends .. for keeping me updated all the time.. arigatou, minna! Saikou desu yo ne!
my Lawson friends .. for the warm welcome, for including me in your circle..for making me FABULOUS..
my multiply business contacts .. for selling nice merchandises.. i love all my purchases! :)
and lastly, Glenn -- my "super duper photogenic" boyfriend.. for all the things we've shared for 7 years.. for being patient with me all the time.. Love you more !
Onto the non-serious stuffs..
thanks to all the artist for making such great music.. it helped me survived New Year's eve..
Arashi, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, Beyonce.. etc.. and OMG, Britney Spears! I so love womanizer and I still don't know why..
and thanks to Stephenie Meyer.. for the Twilight Saga books.. I was able to finish them all.. Gosh, I heart Edward Cullen..
2009 is indeed another year of something new. God is so wonderful.. let's make Him the driver of our life.. I am so excited to see what's in store for us this year.. hopefully, something FRUITFUL..
So for now.. Enjoy! :) xoxo..
No comments:
Post a Comment